This website is presented by Volunteering Mornington Peninsula for the purpose of providing access to current volunteering vacancies in our community.
By registering on this website you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Mornington Peninsula Shire accepts no liability for any inconvenience, loss, damage or similar which may be suffered, directly or indirectly, as a result of or in connection with information on this website.
- The information on this website is provided by third parties and does not reflect any business or policy of, or advice from, the Mornington Peninsula Shire.
- To the extent permitted by law, Mornington Peninsula Shire provides no guarantees or warranties whatsoever in relation to the information contained herein.
- Mornington Peninsula Shire is not liable for posts provided by 3rd party contributors and it is the responsibility of individual users to exercise their own skill and care with respect to the accuracy of published information.
- Each 3rd party contributor shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Mornington Peninsula Shire from and against all claims, actions, losses, liability, damage or expenses incurred or sustained by Mornington Peninsula Shire (including based on any liability to or claims of any third party) arising from information submitted by such 3rd party contributor.
- Any views and comments expressed by users on this site are those of the users and do not reflect the views of the Mornington Peninsula Shire. The Mornington Peninsula Shire Page administrators may delete comments and/or suspend or block users for any reason in its discretion, for reasons including but not limited to; a) Breach of law b) Spamming c) Commercial promotion d) Infringement of intellectual property e) Use of vulgar or offensive language f) Personal attacks g) Defamation h) Comments that vilify any ethnic, racial, religious group or any other attribute protected by law
- By continuing to use the website you indicate your awareness and acceptance of these conditions.