Website genU Karingal St Laurence
genU is short for generation You
Do you have a friendly, well-behaved dog who likes spending time with people? Could you accompany them to provide a floppy ear to listen?
The purpose of the Volunteer Therapy Dog Assistant is to assist the Manager Bayside Participate, or their delegate, to brighten the day of clients and provide them with the benefits of one-to-one therapeutic intervention from dogs.
- Dogs must be:
Be friendly, gentle, confident, patient and at ease in any situation
Enjoy human company and be happy to be petted and handled
- Maintain control of your dog
- Caring and approachable manner
- Basic technology skills to be able to utilise the genU Volunteer Portal
- Ability to work in a team and unsupervised at times
- Ability to follow instructions
- Fulfils inherent requirements of position including physical requirements, role challenges and essential requirements
Program Hours: Every Monday 10am – 12pm
Want to get involved? Express your interest for this position by sending an email to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org