Website RIDING FOR THE DISABLED ASSOC OF VICTORIA
RIDING FOR THE DISABLED, PENINSULA CENTRE, MOOROODUC. VIC
Would you like to support RDAP, but find horses a bit large and intimidating? Maybe you love children, and would like to side walk, but are frightened of a child falling off on your watch? There is another way you can help – from the warmth and safety of your home.
Our Treasurer at RDA Peninsula is retiring at the end of the year after 7 years of service, and we desperately need someone to take the reins. We need to find a volunteer in the next few months so there will be lots of time for hand over.
We don’t need an accountant, or anyone with qualifications – all we need is someone dedicated with basic excel and bookkeeping knowledge – if you can reconcile a bank account, raise an invoice, and pay the bills, then you would be perfect.
The duties and the requirements for the role include:
– Bank reconciliations – 2 bank accounts
– Invoicing riding lessons
– Accounts payable/receivable
– Reporting monthly to RDAV with appropriate documentation.
– Monthly meetings – likely in person
– So a local person would be ideal
– Banking as required – not frequent
– Excel experience essential
– Internet access essential for accounts payable work
– Job involves a small amount of regular work each month
If you or a person you know might be interested please reply to our Secretary Suzanne Kox on the centre number 0475 427 476 or email email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org