Website Tickled Pink Therapy
We exists to promote an individual’s self-confidence
EOI – board member Tickled Pink Therapy
Tickled Pink Therapy exists to promote an individual’s self-confidence and help restore their dignity while recovering from illness or serious injury.
TPT was founded over 10 years ago by a compassionate nurse who encountered a growing number of patients who arrived with few personal effects, were disconnected from family or friends and whom needed additional non-medical care to help them through their illness or trauma.
This care is delivered by qualified nurses who compliment the medical care with human care. Our nurses are trained to deliver unique and uplifting experiences to patients in care.
About the roles
Tickled Pink Therapy is experiencing its most significant growth period in over a decade of operation, we are looking to fill our board with people who are experienced and passionate about healthcare.
Open board positions and preferred skills area:
Treasury – we are seeking an individual who has an accounting/finance background. This position is responsible for ensuring our finances support our strategic direction. Proven experience in the following areas are preferred:
– Accounting and strategic budgeting
– Ability to criticise and explain financial organisational performance.
– Proven NFP experience and understanding of the unique financial challenges
Legal and Governance – We are seeking an individual who has experience with charity legal frameworks and governance of charities and NFP organisations as their role will be to strengthen the existing governance structure and ensure compliance with all legal requirements of the organisation. The following areas are preferred:
– Proven development of legal frameworks in a charity or NFP environment
– Demonstrated building of governance framework within a charity
– Strong stakeholder management skills to ensure understanding and compliance by all.
Marketing – we have developed a unique experience and brand with our charity and are looking for someone to take this to the next level and grow our profile. We are looking for someone who primarily has the following experience:
– Development and delivery of an organisation marketing strategy
– Understanding of the market challenges within the charity sector
– Ability to set and measure marketing activities and their effectiveness.
Digital – TPT has a great opportunity to grow in the digital space and we are looking for an energetic and experienced digital native to help drive growth in this very important communications area.
– Experience growing a digital community
– Development of a digital communications strategy
– Proven experience measuring reach and effectiveness of digital campaigns and community.
Commercial Partnerships/Fund raising – TPT has some exciting opportunities with commercial partners and we require someone to develop and execute partner agreements. This person would have the following experience:
– Develop and deliver Commercial Strategy to ensure TPT can deliver its services to the community
– Growth of sustainable revenue models through commercial relationships
– Experience with charity fundraising and partnerships.
Health care sector experience – individuals who have a desire to see a positive change in how healthcare is delivered are also encouraged to join our board. We are interested in people who have experience working in administrative areas of healthcare and understand and can navigate the unique bureaucracy within healthcare to ensure TPT can deliver effectively to patients.
All Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
Commitment to working within a volunteer and charity framework
Familiarity with the healthcare sector
Skills in leadership and governance
Skills in strategic planning, financial accountability and fiduciary duties, and comprehensive risk management
Commitment to maintaining a positive organisational culture
Prior experience working on a Board of Management, relevant qualifications (e.g. Australian Institute of Company Directors), are all highly desirable but not essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com